Welcome

We are glad you found your way here. Please relax and take your time to peruse our page. We hope at the end of your quest you would have enjoyed yourself and must have found something useful.
Please visit out website: http://www.x2dtv.com

ENJOY!!!

Thursday 7 July 2011

Skid Ikemefuna Returns

General Manager (Special Duties) Silverbird Groups, Skid Ikemefuna, is not done yet with his career in music.
The notable gospel music act bounced back recently after staying off the stage for many years when he mounted a scintillating performance during the album launch of fast rising act, Whiz Kid.  
The performance signaled his re-entry into the music world. 
Speaking after the show, Skid said that he is returning to the stage again.
Describing himself as “an impresario and entertainer”, Skid said he is putting finishing touches to his latest single which according to him, will be released by the end of July.
“The album will hit the market toward the end of October, this year. I’m a gospel artiste and I will always present that on stage and compel any audience to appreciate me because of the showmanship, music and the message which I convey through my music. This is just the beginning of another era. I’m back on the block,” he said. “The songs I performed at the show are new songs and I intend to release a single come September, this year
For Skid, gospel music is a means of spreading the gospel of salvation to humanity. “Gospel music is celestial and spiritual and most importantly it does not expire. Unlike sports you can play music no matter your age. In fact, it gets better with age.
“Competition from younger musicians is not a problem. I’m not in this to make money but it’s a fulfillment of my covenant with Jesus Christ,” he revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment