Welcome

We are glad you found your way here. Please relax and take your time to peruse our page. We hope at the end of your quest you would have enjoyed yourself and must have found something useful.
Please visit out website: http://www.x2dtv.com

ENJOY!!!

Thursday 21 June 2012

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING!


Hi folks,
One of our friends send in this interesting piece below and we thought to share:

Reality TV has become one of the most watched shows around the world. People just love the idea of watching other people go about their lives. It’s the same concept of soft-sell magazines - only in 3D! "Keeping up with the Kardashians", "Run’s House", "Ice loves Coco", and let’s not forget everyone’s favorite "BIG BROTHER".
Let’s not get it twisted, I watch reality TV in my spare time so I’m not here to condemn anyone or thing. What I really want to see is more Christian housemates who are not afraid to say ‘I don’t drink’, ‘I don’t smoke’, ‘I don’t engage in pre-marital sex and I’m still cool’.

I want to see Christian housemates who can stand true to themselves for 90days in a closed house with non Christian flat mates and not give in to pressure to do what every other person is doing. I want to cast my vote for the Christian housemate who can keep the audience at home addicted to their TV sets just because they can’t get enough of his/her bubbly character .

I want to see a non judgmental Christian house mate who is daring to be different and still be everybody’s best pal.
I know this is beginning to sound like the “I have a dream speech”, but you see the fact is that we were called to be trend-setters. I don’t want to live my Christian life hidden under the basket of “church attendance”.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING Y’ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment